> School Fees
The Annual General Meeting of the Governing Body of Dunvegan Primary School was held on Wednesday, 6th November 2019. The budget was presented and approved by all parents votes to nil with no abstentions.
The Fees for 2020 are as follows :
- Dunvegan Primary School, in terms of Section 39 of the South African Schools Act 84 of 1996, is entitled to charge school fees as established by the Governing Body.
- These were voted on by all parents attending the AGM held in November. There were no votes against.
Fees are set at R 19 613 per pupil p.a.
Monthly manual payments (Inc EFT) (Over 11 months) = R 19 613 per pupil p.a.
Full settlement (Due 31 January 2020)- 7% Discount = R 18 240 per pupil p.a.
Debit Order (Over 11 months)- 5% Discount = R 18 632 per pupil p.a.
- Unless specific application for exemption is made – in accordance with the South African Schools Act (Act No 84 of 1996) and the Regulations setting out the National Norms and Standards for School Funding (Government Gazette No 29311 dated 18 October 2006) – it is deemed that the combined gross income of the learners both parents is such that the full fee is payable.
- Exemption documentation and interview procedures will be established by the School Governing Body.
- Failure to meet any Debit Order or the settlement in full option will automatically result in the full R 19 613 fees being applicable.
- All arrears included previously reduced fees become immediately payable
Parents wishing to pay school fees by means of an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) with Internet Banking, please note our banking details are:
Dunvegan Primary School
Bank : First National Bank
Account No : 51160458845
Branch Code : 201510 (Greenstone Branch)
Debit Order Forms will be sent home to all families. Changes to debit order details require a new debit order form to be completed. This can be obtained from the front office.
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org